HuzZat is an innovative card sharing and business networking app.
The app acts as a repository of business cards and enables easy retrieval of any card. You can scan or
make your card and exchange it with your official, professional and business contacts with ease. From the shared card, the recipient can call, chat, email and navigate to the address on the card through map.
If the card is amended, the change is reflected automatically to all the recipients without the need to exchange latest card again. The app also acts as an address book and does not clutter your mobile
storage. Build your business network out of public glare.
Expand your network
- Create your profile and configure public visibility.
- Share your business card with map to anyone.
- Share your address to your connections with ease.
- Sort your connections into personalized directories for quick referencing.
- Build your network out of public glare as it is not visible to anyone.
Share your Card electronically
- Scan or make your business card in simple steps and share it with people you choose.
- You need not scan or store others’ cards or clutter your mobile phone storage.
- Call, chat or mail from cards shared to you. Navigate to the address on the card through map.
Track profile through HuzZat Id
- Use the unique HuzZat Id to search any user profile during a personal interaction and exchange
your card electronically doing away the need for physical cards.
- If you still have a penchant for carrying physical cards, you can continue to share them with your
HuzZat Id printed on them to enable the receiver track your profile instantly to connect online
Map your Address and share
- Create address with map and share with your connections who wish to visit you.
- Compile addresses from people and build your address book with map.
Publish and Chat
- Publish your thoughts to select few or to all your connections.
- Post Comments and Like.
- Chat with your connections.
We are always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org